Is the room still spinning?

Thursday, September 15, 2005

A reason for everything!

Isn't it amazing the way God works? The Bad things that happen to us in our lives always happen for a reason! And usually it is for our betterment! I am still jobless but God has taken great care of me and my family so far! I have learned through this time of loss that I really do enjoy being employed and that staying home full time is truly the hardest job you can have! Children are God's greatest blessing, but two year olds are the Devil! You fall in love with your opposite only to find that you can't stand people the opposite of you! And here's what is great you married them! So what now? Prayer, prayer and much insanity! Is the room still spinning? I am the Dizzy Blonde!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    I found that room will stop spinning momentarily so that you can puke your guts out, then it somehow starts to spin again. a vicous cycle! lol muak

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger michelle said…

    or we could stop spinning for a moment and then think Whoa! that was cool! Let's do it again. Kind of like a self destructive high! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home