Is the room still spinning?

Friday, September 16, 2005

Nobody knows!

My son completely broke my cell phone, I found out that I will not be called for a second interview at Standard Federal, or La Salle Bank or whatever they are until after the first week of October! Frustration is wreaking in my soul! I am so trying to be positive. But it all happens for a reason! Here is a cute story, I was reading a book to Quinten, there was a page that had a bunch of childen of different races, there was a black boy sitting next to a blonde white girl, Quinten's eyes got big and he pointed to the boy and said Daddy, and the girl and said Momma! If only we all could see people of different races as a part of our family instead of color and creed or whatever people see!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home