Is the room still spinning?

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I am tired.....

I am tired. Both kids have been sick with the uck uck! I'm tired from Quinten crawling in bed with me every night! There is something about being in your own home! Everyone sleeps better in their own bed! I wanna go home! But... my Mom still needs me here and I need a job..... I hope it doesn't snow this weekend so we can come home to Michigan for a visit. Funny to say, home, for a visit!!! Oh well I shouldn't whine, everyone's relativley healthy and happy and that is what counts! God has a plan for me and I'm waiting and trying to be still and listen as best as I can!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    shhhhhhhh i think i hear his saying you will be getting an awesome job soon just to wait a bit more cause you are still needed elsewhere! All will fall into place when it is time! love you guys and miss you all. muak

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    i meant to say hear him not hear his it has been a long day!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger big j said…

    God will show you just hang in there. :->

     

Post a Comment

<< Home