Is the room still spinning?

Thursday, April 06, 2006

My feet hurt.. I wanna go home...

You know I don't hate waitressing as much as I feared I might, but man!! Getting off a seven hour shift my feet are throbbing! I may be too old for this! I bet it may work some of my chub off tho, that would be a good thing! I do just wanna come home.. I want a job in MI, be able to go to my church send my boy to his school , have a family schedule and see my Husband everyday, even if he can be cantankerous!!!! This is a whiny posting, what can I say!! I know God has a great plan for me and I don't for one minute doubt it, I am however tired. Please be praying extra hard for us this is not easy. Love to all in MI!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    Love you guys and miss you. Great will be your reward by obeying and trusting in Him. We are blessed everyday, but when your prayers are answered they will be answered beyond what you thought you needed. kisses to the babies and tell mamma jill hello for me.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Pete said…

    we have definately been praying for you..

    give mom a kiss for me

     

Post a Comment

<< Home