Is the room still spinning?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Why Worry???

You know, today I was feeling a little sad, I had two rejctions for jobs I was over qualified for!! I know God has a plan which I believe with all my heart, but I just don't know how all of this is going to work! I know why God said we should be like children! I look at my own children, they trust me and their Daddy with abandon, they don't worry. Also when Quinten prays he thanks God for everything! His chips his pop, his whole family whom he enjoy's naming each and everyone some several times! I just pray I too will trust in God with such abandon and will thank God for the blessings he has showered me with and the wonderful family and friends who love me and who mean everything to me.Especially, I want to be thankful for my Husband and the two little Angels God hand picked for me to humble me and bless my life. My cup overflows!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Kodiak said…

    Have you tried the new job search engine www.indeed.com When I was looking for a job this site was very benificial. Keep Praying

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    miss you guys! muakkkkk!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    hey just a thought. would it be easier not to worry if the bible worded it different. What if it said thou shalt not worry! hmmmmm some food for thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home