Is the room still spinning?

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm better today...

Those of you who know me best know that I am a bit an exploder. That of course is not a word, but, when I get frustrated or sad I just get it all out and feel better. I'm not feeling so angry today and do thank everyone for the comments and prayers. I am very thankful for all my friends and family!! My Brother Matt always says that everyone knows how I'm feeling at any time because I'm not one to hide my thoughts or feelings! Sometimes it is a strength, sometimes a weakness. I do believe however, that it is healthy, for me at least! I throw my short fit or bawl my eyes out and feel better! God says we are supposed to be like children right? Oh well, folks love me anyway, thanks and love to you all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home