Is the room still spinning?

Sunday, May 28, 2006

I see no end in sight.

I am very sad, I can not sleep. I lay in bed and worry. I feel like I am in a quicksand of bills and they are swallowing me whole and there is no way out! I work my butt off and it is just not enough. I am discouraged and feel like a loser. I can not get a job to pay enough to help my family live at home so I am here. It will be a year in June that I have been jobless, why will no one but Cracker Barrel give me a chance? I know there are a lot of unemployed people and that I am not alone... I' m still sad and I still feel like a big zero!! Oh well, it is my day to whine!! I also know I am blessed and that there are people with far worse problems, I am still sad.. maybe I'll stop feeling sorry for myself, go to sleep and pray that tomorrow will be a better day. Maybe my tears willldry up and my heart will stop hurting and I'll just stop caring. Luckliy I have my kids, so I have to care. Sorry, I'm venting, overly emotional me!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger ryan said…

    Tammy I know that batle all to well, you get paided then you pay some bills and there iss just enough left to get a little food nad some gas and then you realize that pay day is still two weeks away. But then I remember that God will take care of me and you too, please keep up the fight he is in control, we will pray for you and your kids. Ryan , Melissa, Keturah and Connor

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    why is it that we have more month then paycheck. i dont get it and definately dont think it is fair. glad to have you coming home. it will be the deciding factor and michigan is where you are meant to be! muak!

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    yeah you are home!!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger Liz's mom said…

    "Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, any thank him for all that he has done."
    Phillippian 4:6-7
    I know its easier said than done!
    I'm glad to see you and your beautiful children home!
    xxoo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home