Is the room still spinning?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It has been a while..

It's been some time since I have whined, complained, or done anything on my Blog! We are back in WV visiting my parents for fun, and because I feel like I losing my mind being in my house so much! We have been having a nice time over all. My Mom bought Quinten a guitar and he has been strumming all day and singing and dancing! Such a great showman! I am trying to stay peaceful and not worry too much about bills or a job, TRYING being the key word!! Isn't it funny that in your heart you know that God has a great plan and that he always rewards you ten fold after you go through a trial or two, but you still WORRY!!! Worry is one of the worst sins in my mind because it is not having full faith in God, it is not giving up full control to God. Why did God give us such spirits that make us so stubborn! And you know all of you out there in Blog land are guilty of it! We all WORRY about something!!!! Luckily we have a forgiving Father!! And then my other weakness is praying for God's will to be done, do I really want God's will to be done? Not usually, usually I want God to do my bidding! But isn't it great that God's will is done whether you like it or not? He is always right!! So, here is what I will try to do, I will pray for God's will to be done and I'm going to see what it is............................................eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger michelle said…

    I worry that you are worried! I guess we just need to pitch a tent up front for the minsitry time. Hey we can call it a tent revival! hee hee.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger michelle said…

    love you and hang in there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home